Thank you for the wonderful personal messages telling me that you've learnt how to play from my Music Posts here. I really love to be bombarded with messages like this and I am really glad that you guys have learnt the song and also learnt how to play by ears from reading these tutorials. But, I strongly believe that you should thank yourself for learning it because I know that being a person who plays by ear, my tutorials can be not easy for people who read notes to play. I am only writing on how I play it and what are the chords, the person who actually feels and play the music, is You. You should be proud of yourself for taking the extra steps and effort to understand my tutorials.
For those who are having difficulties in understanding my tutorial. Here's some tips shared by my visitors who were able to follow my tutorials for you. These steps are what they have done in order to play most of the songs that I have played, (thanks for the email guys!!):
1. Print out the particular tutorial you want to learn, if possible in colors.
2. Listen to the original song to get an idea of the lyrics and bass. Look at the mood written by me, you may feel it yourself, my mood is not always correct.
3. Visit my YouTube and click on the song that you want to learn, view FULL SCREEN, if possible, turn on the HIGHEST DEFINITION your computer can support, so that you can see my fingers in crystal clear definition
4. Look at the Left Hand FIRST!!!!! Don't look at my right hand, you need to get the beat and the bass! Follow the chords that I've written on the tutorials.
5. Learn the Left Hand (Know the chords ie C Major, CEG, C Minor CEbG)
6. Try to figure out the Right Hand yourself, mine will be too fast if you really want to learn. You need some time, do not rush!
7. Practice slowly, looking at the chords, feeling the music
8. Trust me, if you can follow this, you'll learn the song within 2 hours if you're good, within a few days, if you're average
9. Download and Enjoy the mp3 version on your Ipod or Mp3 Player
For you guys who email/message me thanking me that you've learnt it. I'm really proud of you.