A few minutes after I posted RSVP by Maulana, I was bombarded by requests of VIP by Iwan. So Malaysia, here is it. Salam 1Malaysia.
Click HERE to view the video if you intend to learn it with this tutorial. The best is to print out my tutorials and what the video while learning it. All the best!
This part is played with Bass Guitar, try your best to imitate it with Octaves and Chords with Bass style Beat and Dynamics. Richer as you move forward. You'll also hear piano parts on the top notes in the background, play them too with your Right Hand.
Chords are Bb, Fb, Db, Ab back to Bb
Kau takkan percaya apa yang ku dengar Khabarnya kau dah kecewa Dengan diriku yang tak luangkan masa Masa bercengkerama bersamamu (Right Hand plays the melody on the middle part of the piano on Bb Minor. Go an octave higher for the piano part background as heard. Left Hand plays on Chords Bb, Fb, Db, Ab back to Bb, and try to keep it softer than your Right Hand)
Oh! Kasih kau perlu tahu Tiada yang penting selain cintamu oh! sayang Tiada yang ku sanjung hanya dirimu seorang Berikanlah ku peluang untuk buktikan padamu Kau V.I.P di hatiku (Chorus part! Left Hand Dances according to the Guitars and the Background, same chords, Bb, Fb, Db, Ab, back to Bb, use your feelings. Right Hand plays the Melody rich in Chords)
Mungkin ku tak arif mempamerkan cinta Ku sangka kau bisa faham Ku sedar caraku tidak cukup mesra Mesra bercengkerama bersamamu (Right Hand plays the melody on the middle part of the piano on Bb Minor. Go an octave higher for the piano part background as heard. This time, Left Hand dances semi detached according to the drum and bass beat of the song, something different. Chords Bb, Fb, Db, Ab back to Bb.
Oh! Kasih kau perlu tahu Walau tidak bersama engkau selalu di hatiku (Follow the Bass and the Guitar, Bb to Fb then F back to Bb. Right Hand gets richer in chords as it progresses)
Influences: 1. Pianoforte School of Music (My Music School in Malaysia)
2. Denis Heng (My Musical Cousin who does weird actions whilst listening to Concerts or Orchestras)
3. Ms. Chin (My Private Music Tutor)
4. Clara Zhang (My University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Fine Arts Center Music Professor)
5. David Sides (One of the Pioneers in YouTube Piano Covers)
6. Richard Clayderman (I was invited by my cousin, a friend of Dato Richard Morais, to be part of the team that prepares the concert, I was the 'kuli' who carried Richard Clayderman's piano bench. He saw me play too)
7. Old CD Player (That's how I've ended my skill in sight reading)